4.22.2011

Meanwhile...in theater land!

Meanwhile...in theater land!


Brave Knight - Oh, Lovely Princess, where are you? Please show me once again your angelic face.

Lovely Princess - Oh, Brave Knight, Here I am, crying because I can not be with you.

Brave Knight - Oh, Lovely Princess, Please Do not cry, why do you say that you can not be with me?

Lovely Princess - Oh, Brave Knight, My aunt dislikes your great-grandmother because of a dress.

Brave Knight - Oh, Lovely Princess, I will buy a dress for your aunt, if is it that you wish.

Lovely Princess - Oh, Brave Knight, She is dead

Brave Knight - What?

Lovely Princess - I said: Oh, Brave Knight, She is dead

Brave Knight - And my great-grandmother that she used to dislike?

Lovely Princess - Oh, Brave Knight, I am afraid that she is also dead.

Brave Knight - And you can't stay with me...because of some dead people?

Lovely Princess - Oh, Brave Knight, Why are you speaking so uncivilized with me?

Brave Knight - Shut up, I don't need it, the sexy princess of the white palace is free, bye! I hope never more see you again.

Lovely Princess - Shit! Not again.



Me: Exciting!

Vocabulary:

  • Meanwhile - enquanto isso
  • theater - teatro
  • Knight - cavaleiro
  • Lovely - amável/adorável
  • Princess - princesa(príncipe = prince)
  • show - mostrar
  • once - uma vez(once again = uma vez mais)
  • angelic - angelical
  • face - rosto/face
  • crying - chorando
  • aunt - tia
  • dislikes - não gosta
  • great-grandmother - tataravó, grandmother significa avó, e a cada great depois disso é um tá a mais que se coloca(lembrando que o primeiro equivale a dois "Tás"), por exemplo: tatatatataravó é great-great-great-great-grandmother.
  • dress - vestido
  • wish - desejo
  • dead - morto
  • used - costumava
  • afraid - geralmente significa medo, porem "Be afraid of" pode significar tambem que você receia algo, na frase seria: receio que ela também...
  • also - "também", porém é mais freqüentemente usado no meio da frase, no final utilizasse "too"
  • uncivilized - deseducado/decivilizado
  • Shut up - shut significa fechar, é possivel falar shut the door(fechar a porta), a expressão shut up é uma giria que significa calar a boca
  • palace - palacio
  • free - geralmente significa gratis, mas também pode significar livre
  • hope - espero
  • Shit - merda
  • Exciting - pode significar algo similar ao portugues, mas geralmente, e mais usualmente, significa emocionante.

No comments:

Post a Comment